Shares of Macquarie Group Limited (OTCMKTS:MQBKY – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $140.10 and traded as low as $110.99. Macquarie Group shares last traded at $112.79, with a volume of 24,271 shares traded.
Separately, Citigroup downgraded shares of Macquarie Group from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating and set a 187.00 price target for the company. in a research report on Monday, May 9th.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $134.90 and its 200-day moving average price is $140.10.
About Macquarie Group (OTCMKTS:MQBKY)
Macquarie Group Limited provides diversified financial services in Australia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates through four segments: Macquarie Asset Management (MAM), Banking and Financial Services (BFS), Commodities and Global Markets (CGM), and Macquarie Capital.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Macquarie Group (MQBKY)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Macquarie Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macquarie Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.