MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNSBP – Get Rating) were up 0.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $25.64 and last traded at $25.64. Approximately 488 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 2,376 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.45.
The company has a fifty day moving average of $25.83.
MainStreet Bancshares Company Profile (NASDAQ:MNSBP)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MainStreet Bancshares (MNSBP)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MainStreet Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MainStreet Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.