Man Wah Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:MAWHY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $19.42 and last traded at $19.42, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.42.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut Man Wah from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Thursday, March 31st.
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $19.42 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $26.26.
Man Wah Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and distributes sofas and ancillary products. The company operates through Sofa and Ancillary Products, Other Products, Other Business, and Home Group Business segments. It offers sofas under the CHEERS brand; mattresses under the Enlanda brand; panel furniture and furniture accessories; sofas, sofa-beds, beds, armchairs, and accessories under the Fleming brand name; and chairs, smart furniture spare parts, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Man Wah (MAWHY)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Man Wah Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Man Wah and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.