Manz AG (ETR:M5Z – Get Rating) shares shot up 2.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as €45.05 ($46.93) and last traded at €44.85 ($46.72). 5,069 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 10,424 shares. The stock had previously closed at €43.90 ($45.73).
The business’s 50 day moving average is €41.05 and its two-hundred day moving average is €43.41. The company has a current ratio of 1.18, a quick ratio of 0.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.46. The company has a market cap of $319.83 million and a PE ratio of -8.83.
About Manz (ETR:M5Z)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Manz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.