Maxar Technologies Inc. (TSE:MAXR – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$34.65 and last traded at C$33.99. 57,127 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 98,089 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$33.86.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.62, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 156.34. The stock has a market cap of C$2.33 billion and a PE ratio of 15.93. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$40.29 and a 200 day moving average price of C$39.17.
Maxar Technologies Company Profile (TSE:MAXR)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Maxar Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maxar Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.