Maya Gold and Silver Inc. (CVE:MYA – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 10.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$2.29 and last traded at C$2.32. 152,582 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 87% from the average session volume of 81,431 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.59.
The company has a 50-day moving average of C$2.32 and a 200-day moving average of C$2.32.
Maya Gold and Silver Company Profile (CVE:MYA)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Maya Gold and Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maya Gold and Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.