Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:MEI – Get Rating) shares saw unusually-high trading volume on Friday . Approximately 9,496 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the previous session’s volume of 172,415 shares.The stock last traded at $37.55 and had previously closed at $36.77.
MEI has been the subject of a number of research reports. Robert W. Baird lowered their price objective on Methode Electronics from $46.00 to $42.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday. StockNews.com lowered Methode Electronics from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday.
The firm has a market cap of $1.37 billion, a P/E ratio of 11.98 and a beta of 1.08. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $44.20 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $44.73. The company has a current ratio of 3.14, a quick ratio of 2.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22.
Methode Electronics Company Profile (NYSE:MEI)
Methode Electronics, Inc designs, manufactures, and markets component and subsystem devices worldwide. It operates through four segments: Automotive, Industrial, Interface, and Medical. The Automotive segment supplies electronic and electro-mechanical devices, and related products to automobile original equipment manufacturers directly or through their tiered suppliers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Methode Electronics (MEI)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Methode Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Methode Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.