New Star Investment Trust plc (LON:NSI – Get Rating) rose 0.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as GBX 127 ($1.54) and last traded at GBX 127 ($1.54). Approximately 9,103 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 32% from the average daily volume of 6,918 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 126 ($1.53).
The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 128.27 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 135.89. The firm has a market cap of £90.20 million and a P/E ratio of 4.77.
About New Star Investment Trust (LON:NSI)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for New Star Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Star Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.