Nippon Sheet Glass Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:NPSGY – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 25.0% from the May 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 5.0 days.
OTCMKTS:NPSGY opened at $2.89 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $3.09 and its 200 day moving average is $4.05. Nippon Sheet Glass has a 12 month low of $2.89 and a 12 month high of $4.39.
Nippon Sheet Glass Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nippon Sheet Glass (NPSGY)
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Sheet Glass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Sheet Glass and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.