Nuveen Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:NDVG – Get Rating)’s share price was down 3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $22.49 and last traded at $22.58. Approximately 18,877 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 434% from the average daily volume of 3,538 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.29.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $25.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $25.94.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuveen Dividend Growth ETF (NDVG)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nuveen Dividend Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuveen Dividend Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.