Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 7.3% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $139.21 and last traded at $140.58. 4,829 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 324,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at $151.73.
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Oasis Petroleum in a report on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $149.25.
Oasis Petroleum Inc, an independent exploration and production company, focuses on the acquisition and development of onshore unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the United States. It engages in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties. As of December 31, 2021, the company had 492,355 net leasehold acres in the Williston Basin.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oasis Petroleum (OAS)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Oasis Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oasis Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.