Omni-Lite Industries Canada Inc. (OTCMKTS:OLNCF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.67 and traded as low as $0.66. Omni-Lite Industries Canada shares last traded at $0.66, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.65 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.67. The company has a market cap of $7.43 million, a P/E ratio of -10.93 and a beta of 0.43.
Omni-Lite Industries Canada (OTCMKTS:OLNCF – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 25th. The industrial products company reported ($0.05) EPS for the quarter. Omni-Lite Industries Canada had a negative net margin of 12.12% and a negative return on equity of 17.23%. The company had revenue of $2.38 million for the quarter.
Omni-Lite Industries Canada Inc develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells precision components to Fortune 500 companies in the United States and Canada. It offers forged, electronic, and multi-chip microelectronic components for the aerospace, military, specialty automotive, medical, and sports and recreational industries, as well as ceramic track shoe spikes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Omni-Lite Industries Canada (OLNCF)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Omni-Lite Industries Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Omni-Lite Industries Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.