O’Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend ETF (BATS:OEUR – Get Rating)’s stock price were down 1.2% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $21.70 and last traded at $21.84. Approximately 11,904 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $22.10.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $24.14 and its 200 day simple moving average is $26.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on O’Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend ETF (OEUR)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for O'Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O'Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.