Pilbara Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:PILBF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,715,700 shares, a growth of 22.6% from the May 15th total of 1,399,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 216,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 7.9 days.
PILBF stock traded down $0.03 during trading on Friday, hitting $1.40. 143,611 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 185,080. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.93 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.12. Pilbara Minerals has a 1 year low of $0.99 and a 1 year high of $2.85.
Several analysts have recently weighed in on PILBF shares. JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised shares of Pilbara Minerals from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Tuesday, April 5th. Citigroup raised shares of Pilbara Minerals from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $3.60 price objective on the stock in a report on Thursday, April 14th.
Pilbara Minerals Limited explores for, develops, and operates mineral resources in Australia. The company primarily holds a 100% interest in the Pilgangoora lithium-tantalum project located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pilbara Minerals (PILBF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pilbara Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pilbara Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.