Plexus Holdings plc (LON:POS – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 6.33 ($0.08) and traded as low as GBX 3.75 ($0.05). Plexus shares last traded at GBX 3.75 ($0.05), with a volume of 263 shares.
The company has a current ratio of 1.14, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.98. The stock has a market capitalization of £3.95 million and a PE ratio of -0.85. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 4.30 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 6.33.
Plexus Company Profile (LON:POS)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Plexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.