ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:UVXY – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 9% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $17.63 and last traded at $16.95. Approximately 90,177,677 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $15.55.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.17 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $15.48.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (UVXY)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.