Providence Gold Mines Inc. (CVE:PHD – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 24000 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 0.36 and a quick ratio of 0.24. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.06 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.06. The company has a market capitalization of C$2.70 million and a PE ratio of -5.50.
About Providence Gold Mines (CVE:PHD)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Providence Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Providence Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.