Q.E.P. Co., Inc. (OTCMKTS:QEPC – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $21.80 and traded as low as $19.70. Q.E.P. shares last traded at $21.99, with a volume of 3,070 shares.
The firm has a market cap of $81.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.64 and a beta of -0.21. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. The company has a 50 day moving average of $22.82 and a 200 day moving average of $21.80.
Q.E.P. (OTCMKTS:QEPC – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, June 1st. The company reported $0.57 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $106.32 million for the quarter. Q.E.P. had a return on equity of 12.15% and a net margin of 2.17%.
Q.E.P. Co, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of hardwood flooring, flooring installation tools, adhesives, and flooring related products for the professional installer markets. It operates through three segments: North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Q.E.P. (QEPC)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Q.E.P. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Q.E.P. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.