QBE Insurance Group Limited (OTCMKTS:QBIEY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 5% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $8.34 and last traded at $8.24. 95,873 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 126% from the average session volume of 42,372 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.85.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $8.69 and a 200-day moving average of $8.52.
QBE Insurance Group Company Profile (OTCMKTS:QBIEY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QBE Insurance Group (QBIEY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for QBE Insurance Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QBE Insurance Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.