Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 119.85 ($1.45) and traded as high as GBX 123.10 ($1.49). Royal Bank of Scotland Group shares last traded at GBX 120.90 ($1.47), with a volume of 11,987,617 shares trading hands.
The firm has a market capitalization of £14.66 billion and a PE ratio of 5.37. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 120.55 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 119.85.
About Royal Bank of Scotland Group (LON:RBS)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Bank of Scotland Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Bank of Scotland Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.