Rubis (OTCMKTS:RUBSF – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 9.4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $24.50 and last traded at $24.50. 500 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $27.05.
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $26.95 and its 200 day moving average price is $19.49.
Rubis Company Profile (OTCMKTS:RUBSF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rubis (RUBSF)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Rubis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.