ScoZinc Mining Ltd. (CVE:SZM – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 1.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$0.64 and last traded at C$0.64. 1,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 64% from the average session volume of 4,120 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.63.
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$0.64 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.64. The company has a current ratio of 1.21, a quick ratio of 1.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.16. The firm has a market cap of C$11.46 million and a P/E ratio of -1.24.
ScoZinc Mining Company Profile (CVE:SZM)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ScoZinc Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ScoZinc Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.