CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (OTCMKTS:CPAMF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,416,000 shares, an increase of 26.4% from the May 15th total of 1,120,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 29,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 48.7 days.
CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust stock opened at $1.53 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $1.63 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.57. CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust has a twelve month low of $1.16 and a twelve month high of $1.86.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group lowered CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, March 29th.
CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT) is the first and largest real estate investment trust (REIT) listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) with a market capitalisation of S$14.0 billion as at 31 December 2020. It debuted on SGX-ST as CapitaLand Mall Trust in July 2002 and was renamed CICT in November 2020 following the merger with CapitaLand Commercial Trust.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CPAMF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.