Coles Group Limited (OTCMKTS:CLEGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 270,700 shares, an increase of 25.1% from the May 15th total of 216,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,353.5 days.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group assumed coverage on Coles Group in a report on Sunday, March 27th. They issued a “neutral” rating for the company.
Coles Group stock opened at $11.75 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $13.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.79. Coles Group has a 12 month low of $11.65 and a 12 month high of $13.60.
Coles Group Limited operates as a retailer in Australia. It operates through Supermarkets, Liquor, and Express segments. The company provides fresh produce and groceries through 831 supermarkets; and coles.com.au, which offers a choice of home delivery, including same-day, overnight drop and go services, and pick up from click and collect locations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coles Group (CLEGF)
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Coles Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coles Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.