Experian plc (OTCMKTS:EXPGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 752,700 shares, a growth of 35.2% from the May 15th total of 556,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,075.3 days.
EXPGF stock remained flat at $$27.75 during mid-day trading on Friday. 457 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,983. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $33.19 and a 200-day simple moving average of $39.12. Experian has a fifty-two week low of $27.65 and a fifty-two week high of $49.60.
Separately, Citigroup downgraded shares of Experian to a “hold” rating and set a $3,146.00 target price on the stock. in a report on Wednesday, March 30th.
Experian plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a technology company. The company operates through two segments, Business-to-Business and Consumer Services. It provides data services to identify and understand their customers, as well as to manage the risks related with lending. The company also offers analytical and decision tools that enhance businesses to manage their customers, minimize the risk of fraud, comply with legal requirements, and automate decisions and processes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Experian (EXPGF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Experian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Experian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.