HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (OTCMKTS:HLKHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 18,800 shares, a decrease of 20.0% from the May 15th total of 23,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 188.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS HLKHF remained flat at $$69.25 during mid-day trading on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $69.25 and a 200-day simple moving average of $69.05. HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA has a 1-year low of $54.87 and a 1-year high of $77.28.
About HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (HLKHF)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.