Hypera S.A. (OTCMKTS:HYPMY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,500 shares, a decline of 15.1% from the May 15th total of 5,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 31,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS HYPMY traded down $0.26 during trading on Friday, reaching $7.36. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,625 shares, compared to its average volume of 11,346. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.66 billion, a PE ratio of 17.52 and a beta of 0.73. Hypera has a 1-year low of $4.63 and a 1-year high of $8.89. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $7.89 and a 200-day moving average price of $6.63.
Hypera Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hypera (HYPMY)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hypera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hypera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.