Smart Card Marketing Systems Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMKG – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decline of 15.4% from the May 15th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 52,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS SMKG remained flat at $$0.03 on Friday. Smart Card Marketing Systems has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.13. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.06.
Smart Card Marketing Systems Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Smart Card Marketing Systems (SMKG)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Card Marketing Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Card Marketing Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.