South Star Battery Metals Corp. (CVE:STS – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.10 and last traded at C$0.11, with a volume of 63125 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.11.
The company has a quick ratio of 2.23, a current ratio of 2.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.80. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.15 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.20. The firm has a market cap of C$10.77 million and a PE ratio of -3.28.
About South Star Battery Metals (CVE:STS)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for South Star Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for South Star Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.