Sovereign Metals (LON:SVML – Get Rating) had its price target lifted by research analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 51 ($0.62) to GBX 74 ($0.90) in a research report issued on Friday, LSE.Co.UK reports. The brokerage presently has a “buy” rating on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price points to a potential upside of 174.89% from the stock’s previous close.
Shares of Sovereign Metals stock opened at GBX 26.92 ($0.33) on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of £124.72 million and a P/E ratio of -17.95. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 34.03. Sovereign Metals has a 52 week low of GBX 22 ($0.27) and a 52 week high of GBX 53.90 ($0.65).
Sovereign Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sovereign Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sovereign Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.