Shares of Spanish Mountain Gold Ltd. (CVE:SPA – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.20 and traded as low as C$0.18. Spanish Mountain Gold shares last traded at C$0.19, with a volume of 354,170 shares traded.
The stock has a market cap of C$61.90 million and a P/E ratio of -61.67. The company has a current ratio of 5.48, a quick ratio of 5.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.20 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.22.
Spanish Mountain Gold Company Profile (CVE:SPA)
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Spanish Mountain Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spanish Mountain Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.