SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF (NYSEARCA:IPE – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $27.49 and last traded at $27.83, with a volume of 3317196 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $27.40.
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $28.86 and its 200-day simple moving average is $30.47.
About SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF (NYSEARCA:IPE)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF (IPE)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.