Shares of STV Group plc (LON:STVG – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as GBX 285 ($3.46) and last traded at GBX 285 ($3.46), with a volume of 30651 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 295 ($3.58).
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “house stock” rating on shares of STV Group in a research report on Friday, April 22nd.
The stock has a market cap of £133.16 million and a P/E ratio of 6.95. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 306.38 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 325.27.
STV Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and broadcasts television programs in the United Kingdom. The company operates through Broadcast, Digital, Studios, and Other segments. It offers news, information, and entertainment programs. The company delivers its content on air, online, and on demand.
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for STV Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STV Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.