Taisei Co. (OTCMKTS:TISCY – Get Rating) shares fell 5.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $7.28 and last traded at $7.28. 130 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 2,696 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.71.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $7.10 and a 200-day simple moving average of $7.53.
About Taisei (OTCMKTS:TISCY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taisei (TISCY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Taisei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taisei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.