Taptica International Ltd (LON:TAP – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 125 ($1.52) and traded as high as GBX 127.50 ($1.55). Taptica International shares last traded at GBX 125 ($1.52), with a volume of 1,625,144 shares trading hands.
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 125 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 125. The company has a quick ratio of 2.03, a current ratio of 2.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.20. The company has a market cap of £158.78 million and a P/E ratio of 3.93.
Taptica International Company Profile (LON:TAP)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Taptica International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taptica International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.