Taylor Wimpey plc (OTCMKTS:TWODY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $14.30 and last traded at $14.30, with a volume of 519 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $14.74.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a current ratio of 5.83. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $16.10 and a 200 day simple moving average of $19.02.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Friday, May 27th. Shareholders of record on Friday, April 1st were paid a dividend of $0.5422 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, March 31st. This represents a yield of 5.91%.
Taylor Wimpey plc operates a residential developer in the United Kingdom and Spain. It builds and delivers various homes and communities, including apartments to six-bedroom houses. Taylor Wimpey plc was founded in 1880 and is based in High Wycombe, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taylor Wimpey (TWODY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Wimpey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Wimpey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.