Tinka Resources Limited (CVE:TK – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 3.1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.16 and last traded at C$0.16. Approximately 27,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 71% from the average daily volume of 94,124 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.16.
The company has a market capitalization of C$52.81 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -31.00. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.17 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.17.
About Tinka Resources (CVE:TK)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tinka Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tinka Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.