Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (OTCMKTS:TKHVY – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decline of 20.0% from the May 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS TKHVY traded up $0.30 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $26.99. 1,462 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 836. Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi has a 1 year low of $12.06 and a 1 year high of $30.62. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $27.16 and a 200 day moving average of $21.62.
Separately, Credit Suisse Group upped their target price on shares of Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi from 26.00 to 32.20 in a research report on Thursday, April 14th.
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi provides air transport and aircraft technical maintenance services in Turkey and internationally. The company offers domestic and international passenger and cargo air transportation services; and repair and maintenance, and technical and infrastructure support services related to aviation sector, as well as provides catering and aviation ground handling services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (TKHVY)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.