Vulcan Minerals Inc. (CVE:VUL – Get Rating) rose 14.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.33 and last traded at C$0.32. Approximately 150,233 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 38% from the average daily volume of 240,597 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.28.
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.25 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.28. The firm has a market capitalization of C$35.15 million and a P/E ratio of 1.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a quick ratio of 60.14 and a current ratio of 60.28.
Vulcan Minerals Company Profile (CVE:VUL)
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vulcan Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vulcan Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.