Western Forest Products Inc. (OTCMKTS:WFSTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 515,300 shares, an increase of 26.1% from the May 15th total of 408,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 71.6 days.
Separately, Raymond James raised shares of Western Forest Products from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, February 17th.
Shares of OTCMKTS WFSTF opened at $1.19 on Friday. Western Forest Products has a 52-week low of $1.19 and a 52-week high of $1.94. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.50 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.58.
Western Forest Products Company Profile (Get Rating)
Western Forest Products Inc engages in the timber harvesting, sawmilling logs into specialty lumber, value-added lumber remanufacturing, and lumber purchasing and wholesaling businesses. Its products have applications in outdoor living; exterior appearance; interior living; and structural applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Forest Products (WFSTF)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Western Forest Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Forest Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.