WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund (NYSEARCA:EXT – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $43.10 and traded as low as $40.50. WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund shares last traded at $40.79, with a volume of 6,002 shares.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $43.47 and its 200 day moving average is $43.10.
About WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund (NYSEARCA:EXT)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund (EXT)
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree U.S. ESG Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.