Xtrackers S&P MidCap 400 ESG ETF (NYSEARCA:MIDE – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 4.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $21.98 and last traded at $22.05. 536 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 49% from the average session volume of 1,061 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.19.
The company’s 50-day moving average is $25.02 and its 200 day moving average is $26.26.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xtrackers S&P MidCap 400 ESG ETF (MIDE)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Xtrackers S&P MidCap 400 ESG ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtrackers S&P MidCap 400 ESG ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.