Shares of Zhongsheng Group Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:ZSHGY – Get Rating) traded down 1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $73.77 and last traded at $73.77. 460 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average session volume of 1,736 shares. The stock had previously closed at $74.50.
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $67.78 and a 200-day simple moving average of $71.89.
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, July 25th. Stockholders of record on Monday, June 20th will be issued a dividend of $1.0241 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.39%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 17th.
Zhongsheng Group Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the sale and service of motor vehicles. The company operates 4S dealerships for various automobile brands consisting of luxury automobile brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, and Volvo; and mid-to-high end automobile brands, such as Toyota and Nissan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zhongsheng Group (ZSHGY)
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
- The Analysts Upgrade… Retail Stocks?
- Dividend Stocks and Your Roth IRA
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Zhongsheng Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zhongsheng Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.