ADLER Real Estate AG (ETR:ADL – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as €4.60 ($4.79) and last traded at €4.60 ($4.79). 10,862 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 98,380 shares. The stock had previously closed at €4.30 ($4.48).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 2.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 92.41. The stock has a market capitalization of $519.73 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -28.27. The firm has a 50-day moving average of €5.53 and a two-hundred day moving average of €6.59.
About ADLER Real Estate (ETR:ADL)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ADLER Real Estate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADLER Real Estate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.