Advance Energy Plc (LON:ADV – Get Rating) shares dropped 4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.12 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.12 ($0.00). Approximately 1,240,171 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 33,176,199 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.13 ($0.00).
The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 0.17 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 1.17. The stock has a market capitalization of £1.28 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.21.
About Advance Energy (LON:ADV)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Advance Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advance Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.