CB Scientific, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBSC – Get Rating) shares dropped 14.1% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 29,397 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 37% from the average daily volume of 21,433 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.21 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.33.
About CB Scientific (OTCMKTS:CBSC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CB Scientific (CBSC)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CB Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CB Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.