The Conygar Investment Company PLC (LON:CIC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 154.97 ($1.88) and traded as low as GBX 143 ($1.74). Conygar Investment shares last traded at GBX 144.50 ($1.75), with a volume of 11,464 shares changing hands.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 148.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 154.97. The firm has a market cap of £86.18 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 35.11 and a current ratio of 54.06.
About Conygar Investment (LON:CIC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Conygar Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conygar Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.