Demant A/S (OTCMKTS:WILYY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $17.50 and last traded at $17.50, with a volume of 740 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $19.08.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group began coverage on Demant A/S in a report on Thursday, April 21st. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock.
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $21.06 and a 200 day moving average price of $21.93.
Demant A/S, a hearing healthcare and audio technology company, develops, manufactures, and sells products and equipment to enhance people's hearing in Europe, North America, the Pacific, Asia, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Hearing Healthcare and Communications. The Hearing Healthcare segment offers hearing implants and aids, hearing care, and diagnostic products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Demant A/S (WILYY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Demant A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Demant A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.