Diversified Gas & Oil PLC (LON:DGOC – Get Rating)’s share price rose 1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 121.20 ($1.47) and last traded at GBX 120.80 ($1.47). Approximately 1,092,649 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 37% from the average daily volume of 1,727,757 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 119.60 ($1.45).
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 120.80 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 120.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.02, a quick ratio of 0.35 and a current ratio of 0.48. The company has a market cap of £854.91 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -48.32.
About Diversified Gas & Oil (LON:DGOC)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Gas & Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Gas & Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.