Dunelm Group plc (OTCMKTS:DNLMY – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as $9.53 and last traded at $9.53, with a volume of 1556 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.53.
Separately, Berenberg Bank cut their target price on Dunelm Group from GBX 1,710 ($20.75) to GBX 1,200 ($14.56) in a research report on Wednesday, June 8th.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $12.47 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $15.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.03 and a quick ratio of 0.26.
Dunelm Group plc retails homewares in the United Kingdom. The company offers furniture for bedroom, living room, dining room, and office; sofas and chairs; bean bags; bed frames, mattresses, storage beds, divan bases, and headboards, as well as kids beds; and bedding products, such as bed linens, duvets, pillows, mattress toppers, protectors, and baby and kids beddings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dunelm Group (DNLMY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Dunelm Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dunelm Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.